This year I've had so many unique wedding requests, this destination wedding being one of them. What made this wedding so different? Let me count the ways…
1) the wedding was in Las Vegas!!!
2) I’ve never been to Las Vegas!!! (gasp! Yes, it’s true, a Vegas virgin!)
3) the best man, who is a good friend of mine, was hiring me as his gift to the wedding couple (what an awesome wedding present! I must say…)
4) there was already a photographer included with the wedding package (that means I couldn’t run the show… translation: VERY challenging for a type A shooter)
5) because of the itinerary, I spent most of my pre-ceremony time with the groomsmen, where normally I would be with the ladies (did I mention there were 9 groomsmen??)
6) did I mention I’ve never been to Vegas???
I was in Vegas less than 36 hours… and it was so much fun! Dave and Emberley are such an amazing couple with an awesome (and very fun) group of friends and family. Because I had more time with the groomsmen, we got to take full advantage Vegas style, shooting in their ‘Hangover’ Suite and the casinos. Very cool. After a beautiful ceremony in the Roman-style garden, the reception was held on a stunning rooftop terrace a block off the strip. With an incredible view of the Vegas lights, the night air had cooled from the sweltering 45 to create the perfect atmosphere for a night of dancing. Once again, did I mention how fun this group was?
Dave and Emberley, thank you for letting me share in this incredible day! You truly are such a gorgeous couple in so many ways… xoxo